During one year, we will raise the level of international sales in foreign languages in your company.
We will work on
- Practicing sales situations in foreign languages via regular, institutionalized role-playing (once or twice a week),
- Improving language skills,
- Learning intercultural etiquette.
For that, you will receive assistance by a local consultant and language expert who will moderate those meetings.
Criteria for improved language skills
We will transform employees' way of communicating according to the following criteria:
- Understandibility: Systematic practice of using words and grammar that will increase the likelihood of being understood.
- Authenticity/believability: How can I make sure that I come across as a real human being (and not as an AI tool)? How can I express myself without sounding like an imitation of someone else?
- Client-orientedness: How to shift the focus from "I want to impress the other with my foreign language skills" to empathy for others. How can I present ideas in an order and with expressions that match the listeners' expectations most closely?
- Flexibility: How can I be prepared for unforeseen situations? How can come I up with quick answers to any question?
- Appropriate style
We will install a system of self-improvement in your company. This will ensure that changes in communication styles will become part of your company culture.
- Regular, institutionalized role-playing
- An SOP on international communication